AumYogashala Foundation aims to provide a broad range of opportunities for children in terms of education, health care, and nutrition. Yoga is an important tool to improve the physical, emotional, and mental health of children to unleash their full potential.By providing fair opportunities to underprivileged children we can enlighten the future of the next generation.
- Yoga postures to enhance physical strength and flexibility
- Increase self-confidence and esteem
- Improved concertation and mental strength
- Language and Vocational Training Program
- Career Guidance and support
- Employability skills and placement as Yoga Trainers
- General health Check-up and Support
- Proper Nutrition and diet
- Season appropriate clothing
We will focus on girls and boys in the age group of 3 to 20. We will support children from poor and underprivileged families in Kanhai village, a suburb of Gurugram. Earlier in 2008, the majority of students were boys. With increasing awareness, the number of girl students is now growing rapidly.
Charity and Donation Program
We organized our first charity dinner on 5th October 2017 at DiGhent Café. The children from AumYogashala Foundation won the heart of all the guests with their Yoga Performance and Mantra Chanting. Numerous guests and volunteers joined AumYogashala Foundation for this beautiful cause.
The children at AumYogashala Foundation have formed several dance groups such as Acro Kings, Enthrall Group, Indian Boys, and D Flexomenia. They perform at various company events, shows, shop openings, and celebrations that are paid via donations. One of the groups was also shortlisted as a semi-finalist in India’s Got Talent Season 5.
DiGhent Café at Cross Point Mall delivers delicious food boxes for 35 children, weekly. The food boxes include healthy and scrumptious food for the kids to satiate their hunger and enhance their health.
We receive number of clothes, shoes, toys, and school bags as donations. The children at Kanhai village are always pleased to use them. Please contact us if you wish to donate something and bring a smile on the faces of these little souls.
Sponsorships from Germany
Some of the children have been blessed with sponsors who support them with short term programs, school fee payments, and one time donations. We like to call them ‘Special friend’ and even you can become one by helping our little Yogis striving for a better future.
The Objectives of the Foundation Are:
- Providing Yoga Lessons to everyone despite their gender, caste, religion, ethnicity, etc
- Creating a safe environment for children where they can practice Yoga and make friends
- Uplift the confidence and self-esteem of girls
- Provide nutritious meals and appropriate clothing
- Assisting families with Health checkups, consultations, and medical treatments
- Improving their literacy and language training
- Career Guidance and providing apprenticeships and jobs
- Inculcating Yoga Classes in schools to enhance the health and concentration of children
- Acquiring scholarships, sponsorships, and long term support
- Encourage children to stay in education for a brighter future
- Participation in National Yoga Competitions
- Impart Yoga Teacher Training to children who wish to pursue a career in the same field
- Research in the field of Children’s Yoga and establishing proper physical and mental development