Yoga Teacher Training in Delhi
Yoga Teacher Training in Delhi with AumYogaShala
Begin a transformational journey to your inner-self and absorb yourself in the enticing tranquility of the yogic craft. AumYogaShala invites all yoga aspirants to celebrate the essence of yoga with its 200 hour yoga teacher Training in Delhi. Develop a polished understanding of yoga with this course and become a certified yoga instructor in Delhi. Delve into the authentic and traditional wisdom of yoga with AumYogaShala and strive for a fulfilling existence.
What’s Special about 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Delhi?
The capital of India is steeped in remarkable history with overflowing contemporary lifestyle, colors, and a mix of cultures. The Delhi-ites live a fast and hectic life with hardly anytime to relax or learn about oneself. Our yoga teacher training in Delhi is an initiative, in a fitting place that will allow Delhi-ites to walk on a rejuvenating and enlightening path of yoga
The 200 hour yoga teacher Training in Delhi is a primary level course with a carefully crafted curriculum. Our course offers a progressive approach to yoga and is taught by highly experienced masters to build a solid foundation of the traditional yoga styles. Push your mental and physical limits to their extents whilst becoming a respectable yoga teacher in Delhi.
Yoga Alliance Accreditation:
AumYogaShala gives utmost importance to the course curriculum by following the guidelines and standards of the Yoga Alliance. The accreditation with the prestigious Yoga Alliance USA makes our yoga ttc in Delhi unique and reliable. The graduates of the course receive a special validation from the Yoga Alliance, recognizing them as a Registered Yoga Trainer (RYT).
Frequently Asked Questions??
- Do I need to be trained in yoga in order to join a course?
Basic knowledge and practice of yoga would be recommended before joining the course. There are no pre-requisites as such for joining the 200 hour yoga teacher training course, as it is a beginner level yoga course.
- Can I teach yoga outside India after doing yoga teacher training in Delhi?
Yes, you will be able to teach yoga internationally, once you’ve successfully completed the training and received your Yoga Alliance Certification as a RYT.
- What is Yoga Alliance?
Yoga Alliance is an International and support organization for yoga schools that governs their curriculum, training and qualification. Yoga Alliance provides the standard certification for all yoga schools/course and the students must follow its guidelines in order to become a Registered Yoga Trainer (RYT).
- What yoga styles will I be learning with this course?
The course will expose you to numerous forms of yoga such as – Hatha yoga, and Ashtanga yoga along with the basics of Yin yoga, Karma yoga, Raja yoga, Bhakti yoga, etc.
- Ashtanga Vinyasa Series-1
- Core Principles of Hatha Yoga
- Structuring and Sequencing the postures
- Backward bending poses
- Traditional Sun Salutation with mantras
- Moon Salutation Series
- Sookshma Vyayam
- Standing Pose
- Forward bending Pose
- Twisting Pose
- Kneeling Pose
- Sitting Pose
- Relaxing Pose
- Technique, teaching, method, application, contraindications and benefits
- Introduction of Yoga, origin, and history
- Principles of Yoga
- What is Hatha Yoga?
- What is Raja Yoga?
- Pancha Koshas The 5 sheaths of existence
- What is Mind?
- Whit is Chitta?
- What is Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga
- Four Foundations/pillars of life
- What is Chakra?
- What is Kundalini?
- Pancha Kleshas
- Prakarti and Purusha
- What is Celibacy and sex in yogic life?
- What are the Gunar, Prakash, Kriya, and Stithi?
- Three states of consciousness in yogic science
- Elements of Universe
- Point to point full body relaxation technique
- Yoga Nidra for insomnia
- Emotional body relaxation
- Minor and Major Chakra relaxation
- Deep casual body relaxation
- What is Pranayama?
- What are five sub prana in yogic science?
- What is Ida, Pingala and Sushumna nadi?
- Psychological effect of yogic breathing
- Importance of diaphragmatic breathing
- Brahmari pranayama
- Ujjai pranayama
- Sheetali pranayama
- Nadi Shodhana
- Kapalbhati pranayama
- Bhastrika pranayama
- Chakra meditation
- Kundalini meditation
- Mantra awareness meditation
- Breathing awareness meditation
- Inner light meditation
- Full moon meditation
- Yogic gesture for stress related problems
- Internal mudra
- Healing gestures for physical blockages
- Bandha for energy release
- Pranic gestures for awakening energy
- Importance of root lock
- Eye Mudra
- Types of locks in Yogic science
- Finger Mudra
- Human Physical anatomy
- Respiratory system and yogic breathing
- Organ systems
- Structure of spine
- Chakras and Nadis
- Principles of demonstration
- Teaching styles
- Positive and conscious Communication
- Classroom preparation
Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga:
Mudra and Bandhas
Anatomy and Physiology
Meet Our Yoga Teachers
Gabriele (Gaby) Alscher
You Will Experience
You will experience profound transformation after the completion of the course, both physically and mentally. It will melt away the chronic stress, toxic thoughts and unprocessed emotions revealing the person you are meant to be. The teacher training course will also bestow you with the tools to create your own practice and continue the same, no matter where you are.
How To Reach Us
Indira Gandhi International, New Delhi is the closest airport to the center. IGI Airport has connections with major Airlines and has direct flights from many countries.
Delhi is well connected to major cities through National and State Highways.
New Delhi Railway Station (NDLS) and Hazrat Nizamuddin are major train stations in Delhi with direct connections to various cities in India. One can take the metro or a cab to the center (extra charges may apply).
How to find the best yoga teacher training in Gurgaon
Learning yoga is a life-changing experience that would let you view the world with a different lens. It aims at self-...
Which yoga style works best for your needs
Yoga is an ancient practice, which has its roots in India. The essential role of yoga is to create a powerful and mea...
How to Find the Best Yoga Center in Gurgaon
Gurgaon is widely defined as one of the financial, technological, and industrial hubs of the country. Gurgaon is also...
Aumyogashala 5th International Yoga Day Celebration
International Yoga Day is celebrated every year on the 21st of June to raise awareness among people about the benefit...