Yoga Teacher Training in Gurgaon
Yoga Teacher Training in Gurgaon
Connect with your inner-self, through the intensive practice of Yoga with AumYogashala. The 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training by AumYogashala is a well-structured beginner level Yoga course to learn this ancient craft of healing and soak in its divine vibrancy. This course will give you the perfect opportunity to truly transform yourself and evolve into a true yogi. The interactive and comprehensive curriculum covers all the aspects of this profound art with all the classical subjects at its core focus. The school is located conveniently close to the metro station and also has a parking facility.
What’s Special about 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Gurgaon?
India is the birthplace of Yoga, and the biggest hub for Yoga education with Rishikesh and Kerala being the most prominent locations. AumYogashala presents 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Gurgaon to spread this ancient and classical style of Yoga in the metropolises. The Yoga school in Gurgaon is a high-tech and modern complex to study Yoga while preserving its deep values and ethics. People living in these metropolitan cities are living a strenuous life and this 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training program will inspire them to break away from their daily work patterns. Spend some time under the guidance of AumYogashala’s wellness professionals and enhance your physical, mental, and spiritual capabilities. At the end of the course, you would have reached the point of empowerment, growth and gathered all the tools to become a Registered Yoga Trainer with Yoga Alliance.
Yoga Alliance Accreditation:
AumYogashala is accredited with the reputed Yoga Alliance USA and the courses offered by the school, follow its strict guidelines and standards. The students are awarded a certificate from the Yoga Alliance that recognizes them as a Registered Yoga Trainer. This prestigious recognition enables the students to preach Yoga internationally.
Frequently Asked Questions??
Perfect Overseas Yoga Education
- Do I need prior experience before joining the course?
There are no prerequisites for joining the course but basic knowledge and experience in Yoga would be preferred.
- Will I be able to teach Yoga anywhere, after completing this course?
Yes. After you receive your Yoga Alliance certification all you need to do is visit the website of Yoga Alliance and register yourself.
- I want to deepen my yoga practice, is the Yoga Teacher Training course right option for me?
Yes, Yoga Teacher Training course is the right option for you, as this course provides the basic tools to achieve a deep understanding of Yoga and its related aspects. Even if you don’t wish to pursue your career as a Yoga Teacher, this course will help you deepen your Yoga practice and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Apart from Yoga, how can this course benefit me?
This Yoga Teacher Training course will enable you to immerse in a Yogic lifestyle and incorporate the same into your life paving the way to a much healthier and happier existence.
- What is the difference between 200 Hour, 300 Hour, and 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training courses?
The 200 Hour YTT is a beginner level course that covers the basic concepts of Yoga and the related concepts.
The 300 Hour YTT is an intermediate course with in-depth study of the curriculum of 200 Hour program with advanced level of teaching.
500 Hour YTT is an amalgamation of the 200 Hour and 300 Hour program. This is the final step for becoming a reputed RYT.
- AshtangaVinyasa Series-1
- Core Principles of Hatha Yoga
- Structuring and Sequencing the postures
- Backward bending poses
- Traditional Sun Salutation with mantras
- Moon Salutation Series
- Standing Pose
- Forward bending Pose
- Twisting Pose
- Kneeling Pose
- Sitting Pose
- Relaxing Pose
- Technique, teaching, method, application, contra-indication, and benefits
- Introduction of Yoga, origin, and history
- Principles of Yoga
- What is Hatha Yoga?
- What is Raja Yoga?
- PanchaKoshas: The 5 sheaths of existence
- What is mind?
- Whit is Chitta?
- What is AshtangaVinyasa Yoga
- Four Foundations/pillars of life
- What is Chakra?
- What is Kundalini?
- Prakarti and Purusha
- What is Celibacy and sex in yogic life?
- What are the Gunar, Prakash, Kriya, and Stithi?
- Three states of consciousness in yogic science
- Elements of Universe
- Point to point full body relaxation technique
- Yoga Nidra for insomnia
- Emotional body relaxation
- Minor and Major Chakra relaxation
- Deep casual body relaxation
- What is Pranayama?
- What are five subprana in yogic science?
- What isIdla, Pingala, and sushumnanadi?
- Psychological effect of yogic breathing
- Importance of diaphragmatic breathing
- Brahmari pranayama
- Ujjai pranayama
- Sheetali pranayama
- Kapalnhati pranayama
- Chakra meditation
- Kundalini meditation
- Mantra awareness meditation
- Breathing awareness meditation
- Inner light meditation
- Full moon meditation
- Yogic gesture for stress related problems
- Internal mudra
- Healing gestures for physical blockages
- Bandha for energy release
- Pranic gestures for awakening energy
- Importance of root luck
- Eye Mudra
- Types of locks in Yogic science
- Finger Mudra
- Human Physical anatomy
- Respiratory system and yogic breathing
- Organ systems
- Structure of spine
- Chakras and Nadis
- Principles of demonstration
- Teaching styles
- Positive and conscious Communication
- Classroom preparation
Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga:
Mudra and Bandhas
Anatomy and Physiology
Meet Yoga Teachers
Gabriele (Gaby) Alscher
You Will Experience
The teacher training program will be a unique learning experience that will broaden your horizons and give you the scope to express your authenticity. It will open up all the blocked channels and help you connect to your purest part. No more feeling distracted and scattered.
How To Reach Us
By Air: Indira Gandhi International, New Delhi is the closest airport to the center at a distance of 15 KM. IGI Airport has connections with major Airlines and has direct flights from many countries.
By Roadways: Gurgaon is well connected to major cities through National Highway 48.
By Railway: New Delhi Railway Station (NDLS) is a major train station with direct connections to various cities in India. One can take the metro or a cab to the center.
How to find the best yoga teacher training in Gurgaon
Learning yoga is a life-changing experience that would let you view the world with a different lens. It aims at self-...
Which yoga style works best for your needs
Yoga is an ancient practice, which has its roots in India. The essential role of yoga is to create a powerful and mea...
How to Find the Best Yoga Center in Gurgaon
Gurgaon is widely defined as one of the financial, technological, and industrial hubs of the country. Gurgaon is also...
Aumyogashala 5th International Yoga Day Celebration
International Yoga Day is celebrated every year on the 21st of June to raise awareness among people about the benefit...